• Authors
  • Gypsy_slave

Gypsy_slave

I would like to start off with if you call me a slut, whore, sub or anything like that more so at the start of the chat I wouldn't reply because I'm none of them, I'm a slave and that completely different to anything else I said, sorry about that but been on other chat sites and got sick of being called that more so when they don't know me.

I'm 30 years old, been in this lifestyle since I was underage but been a slave since I was 18 not too long been released from my last Owner, I'm a Romany/Romani and Irish Gypsy, I work with my families travelling funfair, I'm looking to chat and maybe more online but would be willing to do real time if the trust is there, I'm from u.k by the way.

Just a little bit more right now, I'm a single unowned slave, I'm also a mum, I have very few limits, hard limits are serious harm, sexual intercourse with minors and this one might be a weird one to some the last hard limit is that I am not going to leave my culture or any of my lifestyles behind that is one reason why I am unowned today, the soft limits are just privacy things.

I'm more of an Omega slave but saying that I'm not a doormat and it is more for the Dominant to make me want to submit to them, I'm open to chat, explore really anything on here depends who I'm talking to.

Just want to make one thing clear as people on here seem to get confused there is a huge difference between Romanian and Romany/Roma/Romani, if you want to know then just ask, it is that simple but I am getting sick of people getting them mixed up.

Location

UK/Ireland.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact Gypsy_slave by clicking here.