MrGrayson

There is an imbalance on this site and I honestly do not want to be yet another person to bog you down with messages. If you see me when I sign on and are intrigued enough to check out my profile then you have the option to message me.

My name is MrGrayson. My last name is not actually Grayson but that doesn't really matter. I chose the name a couple years ago when signing up to chat because I couldn't think of anything else and it was generically male without being crude.

I am mainly on here to enjoy the company of others. I am looking for someone who enjoys writing as much as I do and is willing to take the time to invest.

Also, I am hopeful to find someone who will let me know they have to go before just abruptly stopping. It happens to all of us and we all hate it. Just tell me and I will happily say goodbye.

Mostly, I want to get to know the real you through conversation and questions. Don't get me wrong, role play and characters can be a lot of fun, but it doesn't get me nearly as excited as a stimulating conversation about kinks and interests.

A bit about the real me so I am not just a stranger before you message me. I am 34 years old and living in New York for about a year. Overall it isn't really going as expected, but that is a whole different story. I am 5'11" 165lbs with curly brown hair (awful haircut from a new barber that I am having to grow out), reddish brown hair and light blue eyes.

Once a co-worker came up to me and he describe my eyes as "limpid pools of azure sea." I am pretty sure he was stoned on the clock, but it always stuck with me.

My first relationship was with an older woman. We were together for a couple years before things finally ended. I married at 26 and started my divorce paperwork at 29. After her I and split I, I went on a dating spree to rebuild my confidence. I just recently got out of a three year relationship and am on here mostly as a distraction.

If after reading all of that, you are curious. Message me. Let's see if we hit it off and go from there.

Location

San Jose, CA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
33Followers
14Following
1My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Age

40

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Board Games, Movies, Hiking, Video Games

Fetishes

Powerplay, Assplay, Facesitting, Cumplay, Extensive Foreplay, And A Few Others

Contact Author

Contact MrGrayson by clicking here.