JCEZ22

Hey everyone,
I am a married 23 year old woman who enjoys her partying and having a really really good time; I mean a really really good time. I have a ton of fantasies that I enjoy exploring and here is where I do that. Yes I am married, and yes he knows I come on here; but he doesn't know about my other extracurricular activities or my hidden thoughts and desires. He isn't the snoopy type either. I stay out of his business, and he stays out of mine. I get turned on by erotic hypnosis and the idea of transforming someone from one personality into another. I can be submissive or dominant; depending on my mood and the person. But the thought of men & women being changed, trained, or coerced into becoming sex objects is honestly my darkest fantasy. I have others; of course, but hypnosis and forced submission tops the list. Men fucking a girl till she submits is very hot. That moment when the mind snaps and she becomes the whore they are treating her like; is what I love the most. It's why I like these videos so much.

Desensitizing girls through porn and letting them witness depraved sexual acts as if it is common everyday things, is the best way to help increase the slut population and remove the stigma of sex. If no girl said "NO", then rape would go down, then crime would, and then so would domestic violence and unwanted sexual acts. So expose girls to this stuff everyday, don't force it, leave it on, leave the door open when your fucking, let them see other people using mommy, get their friends mom's to submit to cock when you know they are watching. This will send subliminal messages, and through the process of learned behavior; when they are old enough to make the choice for themselves, they will be subservient cock whores. Or they could get hooked on the right drugs and let the drugs drive them to that same subservient fate (that's basically what happened to me).

I like Hypnos, good girls being turned into mindless sluts, men being turned into female fuck dolls, black men impregnating white women, daddy's impregnating their young daughters. I like meth, and ecstasy, any drug that lowers inhibitions and turns good girls into cum drinking cock worshiping fuck holes.

Location

Arizona

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
2Following

More About Me

Fetishes

Honestly, Very Little Turns Me Off

Contact Member

Contact JCEZ22 by clicking here.