blondeChloe

(New policy: no profile, no chitchat!)

Everyone thinks when you look into the eyes of the devil, you will see evil. It's not true. You will see deep inescapable pleasure and you will become pure lust. Look into my eyes.

I like wild flowers, untamed, unnamed, just out there in unpredictable places doing unpredictable things. Their scent invades your senses and take you over.

My name is Chloe, I'm 24, 5'9 (and bit) about 125, with blonde hair and green eyes. I don't mind role plays when they just happen, but I'm not good with preparing it beforehand. Oh, and occasionally, I am depraved. That's on my good days. The other days, I'm the bad girl mothers warn their sons about, which is fine.

One more thing. I don't want to come across as bitchy or haughty, but I tend to get more turned on by smart guys and girls. If you write well, that makes a big impression on me. If you have never heard of them, apostrophes are sexy and chatspeak is a turn off.

A more recent pic since profile pics don't get updated anymore. https://imgur.com/26g78bB

So... here we are. Your move.

PS Occasionally someone thinks stop means continue sending chat lines. If you meet one of these, try this. I borrowed it from someone else and it seems to work. If not, take a screen shot and get a mod: "The mods asked us to screenshot when we ask people to stop and they don't stop. Is that what we have to do here? If you need to get one more line out so you feel like you're in charge. Go for it."

Location

Montreal

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
26Followers
4Following
2My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

26

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact blondeChloe by clicking here.