MistressNathalie

I live to dominate. And I am not for the faint of heart.

I am Mistress Nathalie - that is the name I use both online and in My real life BDSM play sessions. I am bisexual, but do have a preference for young little female playthings. That said, I like to see a person submit to My whims, no matter what (legal) age or gender.

On here, I mostly do BDSM roleplays, mostly consensual, though sometimes I also play a little non-consent (only if the other person is up to it). I love using all the tricks and toys and equipment of the trade, I have a mean streak sometimes in My roleplays. I was once a submissive Myself, and it feels to me so empowering to be a Domme these days. Besides the sexual adrenalin rush and the feeling of prowess it gives Me, it feels like payback to Me, but one I seek to make everyone enjoy, My subs included.

Started this life as a submissive many, many years ago. I loved it, and admittedly it never leaves you completely. I even fantasise about having the tables forcefully turned on Me one day - but to do that you would need to be extremely literate, and a very, very experienced dominant person. If you feel up to the challenge of taking on a Domme, turning the tables on her and making her a whimpering sub once again, I'd say act on it - you might just succeed, if you're really good ;)

And just in case it helps you visualise Me: I am 5ft 6" tall, 36D 25 37, curvy, breasts enhanced (not natural, I was a C). But all of this should not matter - it's My assertiveness, and the way I carry Myself, that should get you to kneel for Me.

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
5Followers
2Following

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Fetishes

BDSM, Femdom, Whips, Cuffs, Restraints, Bondage, Body Worship

Contact Member

Contact MistressNathalie by clicking here.