• Authors
  • Head_of_the_House

Head_of_the_House

Dreaming of Sin just made the Mind Control Main Page Hall of Fame!

Chapter 1 of The Cult of Jack is now live. This is a spin-off story from the Dreaming of Sin universe but does not require having read any of the Dreaming of Sin stories to pick up and enjoy.

Newest chapter of Dreaming of Sin is live here: https://literotica.com/s/dreaming-of-sin-ch-14

For those looking to start, here’s the first chapter: https://literotica.com/s/dreaming-of-sin-ch-01

Thank you to my fans! Dreaming of Sin has just crossed the 50,000 reads line, has hundreds of five star ratings, and made it to #17 of Literotica’s Mind-Control hall of fame!

I’m always thrilled to hear from fans, so leave a comment on the story – I read them all.

Found my profile through Lit chat? Wonderful! I’m a long-time role player.

Who I’m hoping to find: Someone looking for a long-format role play where some of the fun comes from tension and build up. Someone who has read the ‘story hooks’ at the end of this profile (and liked one, have your own you think we’d click with, or wants to mash a few ideas together). Someone who wants to really contribute to the story and characters, and wants the same from me.

Hard Limits: No characters under 18. No inflicting serious physical pain to get sexual pleasure (“no torture”). No other male characters that are directly or indirectly involved in the sex. No feet play. People who try to inject a kink into the story in bad-faith (meaning it was rejected in planning, or it is obviously their big kink and was never raised in planning).

Fast, sexy, high-effort replies: 3/3 is the dream, 2/3 is a good partner, 1/3 or 0/3 and we’re not compatible.

Story Hooks:

1. Fake Lottery - As a prank my character forged a winning lottery ticket and posted to social media he won. You’ve got money signs i your eyes.

2. Demoness - you love Dreaming of Sin and want to do a role play based on it!

3. Addiction - an experimental drug is accidentally released, how far would you go to get more?

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
167Followers
28Following
15My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Power, Cum Play, Breeding, Reluctance, Degredation, Humiliation, Ruination

Contact Author

Contact Head_of_the_House by clicking here.