kimmie4fun

Single female, likes being teased and seduced. Always like naughty pics/gifs, and fantasies with the thought of someone telling me what sexy things they want me to wear... and then what else they might like to do, exploring kinks, fantasies and fetishes (sub play, age diff, taboo, bi/les/gay, exhib, humiliation, girls feet). So yes, a little submissive i guess.... And there's something hot about being the party hostess for you and a couple of friends, or the arm candy/toy for the night.

Open to roleplay too - men and women - and something creative and sexy.... kinky works too...lol. Older/younger can work (just no underage) or exploring taboos. And tell me what YOU think would be hot, rather than asking me what I might like. Maybe you're my (best friend's dad, boyfriend's dad/brother, a platonic guy friend, my dad's friend/or even my dad/older brother) and you find something on my phone or online that tells you I'm secretly a bit wild sexually or have a submissive/kinky/slutty side, and you find a way to take advantage of it....(not in a blackmail way - more seductive and suggestive/assertive). Don’t ask me “what would i find online about you” - you tell me…. I set the general idea, you take it from there.

Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
34Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact kimmie4fun by clicking here.