WasHeReallyBigHoney

40-something UK married man. Separated and divorcing, with someone new in my life. I enjoy indulging some slightly off-centre fantasies which I used to be sure would never be made reality, but now I wonder. Maybe. Someday. It's a tantalising and exciting thought.

So I come here to chat and explore them.

Basically I'm a married guy with cuckold tendencies. Somewhat size-obsessed, fixated on how I must've been at the back of the queue on endowments day, and how many women (my new partner included) quite openly admit to liking guys from the front of the queue.
I genuinely don't like the extreme, degrading, downright nasty cuckold things which appear on many websites. Respect is crucial for me in real life and in my fantasies, but nonetheless the idea of a sexually voracious wife playing outside the marriage and expecting hubby to be faithful is a very erotic idea to me. So that, for me, is cuckolding.

I'm here to chat (not to arrange any meets or anything in the real world) and I really, really value 150% honesty in chatting. Total candidness. That's the most erotic thing of all.

I welcome PM's.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Cuckold, Hotwife

Contact Member

Contact WasHeReallyBigHoney by clicking here.