Audacious_E

Straight male. I like a variety of roleplays. I can be sweet or vicious depending on what the situation calls for. I like a long detailed rp with an adequate setup. Only girls that can keep up and write decently, though. Let me know if you want to play.

*****
(How I write...)
And as you kiss me I know I'm in love. If only in that moment, I'm in love. Our lips lap like waves crashing on sand. It's rough but deep. My fingers sink into your hips, feeling your teeth biting at my lips, my hand on your throat. I squeeze and when you make that sound, the whimper and moan, my heart quickens.
***
We're on the floor now. We're on the floor with your arms pinned with one hand underneath me. You're underneath me when I hear you say "no" and my heart's pounding, pounding so hard. A hand flies down to meet your face and it's red, burning, throbbing. My mouth on your neck now. My mouth on your neck sucking at the flesh, and it's salty and sweet. "I'm sorry," I stammer as i grab at the fabric of your blue, silk blouse and the buttons clatter to the floor. My body's pressed against yours when my knees fight to get between your thighs to spread your legs. Sweat forming on my face. Eyes tearing up. Moments away from having what I've been wanting for so long...

*****

For more, I've just started publishing stories on here so check out the stories/poems tab. (Stories don't necessarily reflect what I'm into and some of the subject matter breeches my limits of the games I'm willing to play. But, the writing style's mine.) More to come!


****
A more comprehensive look at what I like and don't like.
https://www.f-list.net/c/noah%20ellison


**
Do i even want you to see this?
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7106556

Location

California

Gender

Male

Author Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
67Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Force, Choking, Slapping, Some Incest, Manipulation, Degradation (giving), Humiliation (giving), A Few Other Things, Reluctance Play

Contact Author

Contact Audacious_E by clicking here.