• Authors
  • AThousandWishes_PreciousLies
Reader Profile image
userpic of AThousandWishes_PreciousLies

AThousandWishes_PreciousLies

Well, to begin, I am OBSESSED with writing stories. I don't consider myself to be of any professional level but I can write, I guess, pretty well. Like everyone, I do and can have errors in my writing but I don't take offense to it if someone calls me out on it. I don't care for the hate or so called 'disagreements'. If you don't like my shit, don't read it. Plain and simple, don't go and waste everyone's time with your unsatisfied attitude, this is a website, not a restaurant. I'm pretty chill about things until I'm pissed off to the extent and I AM a female who IS obsessed with creating male/male fiction. NO stories I write are inspired or based on true events, they are entirely made up.
From my head.
My little thinking capsule.
If you are of anything related to being offended or somewhat insulted by my work, I am sorry, its never intentional.
I do respect constructive criticism. I will take any advice on writing from anyone with an open heart. Keep that in mind.
I really decided to choose to start writing on some type of forum because writing in a journal or typing it up on my phone or tablet can be slightly boring so why not introduce it to the world.
I will warn you(you can consider this a disclaimer), I do pretty much write around the same general based ideas. Its what I know best and I won't explain to you what I mean, you'll just have to read some of my stories to see what I'm talking about.
Thank you for taking time out to read my biography(which is more of an informative statement), and happy reading to you all. :)

Location

North Carolina

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Following
4My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

None

Contact Member

Contact AThousandWishes_PreciousLies by clicking here.