• Authors
  • A_Noble_Black_Prince

A_Noble_Black_Prince

My name is Benjamin. I am 44 years old. 6'4 muscular and a jazz percussionist.

dark eyes full lips big hands and and insatiable appetite to please white girls

I am the dark, primary and i am the shadow where the light cannot touch. But i will illuminate you, make your deepest most hidden desires real, tangible and rich.

I am old fashioned when it comes to how i live my life. If i can smell it, see it, taste it, feel it... Then i am happy. I believe it is better the pick the ripe fruit from the tree than buy it from the store...

My years of experience in the BDSM lifestyle have taught me many things but the biggest thing is that true submission is earned. It should never be given without thinking, or without the Dominant deserving it.

But never exclusively because connection and pleasing my lover is the most important thing.

Mutual trust, honesty and generosity will lead us to persue paths so dark that we can only feel our way with our finger tips, when you reach for the shadows, when you explore the danger, then you should have someone you trust by your side.

who wants to be my partner in crime?

Location

NYC and London

Gender

Male

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
8Followers
15Following

More About Me

Age

48

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Music, Dance, Girls, Seduction, Treesomes, MMF, FFM, Anal, Sizequeens, Kissing, Travelling

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Orgies, Gangbangs, Interracial

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact A_Noble_Black_Prince by clicking here.