FlatSkinnyGirl

Rudeness will likely just be ignored. Typing "u" instead of "you" is a turn off to me for some reason, not sure why, but it is.
I enjoy being naughty and nasty, but I don't easily tolerate douche bags. :-)
OK, apparently some updates to this profile are needed LOL...
PMs that will just be ignored: “How naughty and nasty are you?” “I am typing ‘u’ just to be funny” and PMs that are obviously something you just paste, that you also obviously paste to almost every girl in the room in PM.
And.... FOR FUCKS SAKE, YES, ‘little tits have sensitive nipples’. Holy shit, why does every man on Lit feel the need to explain my own tits and nipples to me? LOL..... please stop telling us flat/little girls how sensitive our nipples are to try and prove how cool you are that you know that. :-)
And.... I wrote my profile with a smile on my face so no need to ask me why I have “such an attitude”. :-)
Now fuck off! (Just kidding, geez! Why are you so ‘sensitive’?) lol

OK.... 2020 Update.
Amazes me that I need to update this more, but apparently my profile has given to the rise of other levels of douchebags that I had not previously known about.
If you are that DB that reads the profile above and thinks “I will just message her with a really ‘funny’ comment now about sensitive nipples and she will think I am so smart”....... you shouldn’t, it isn’t funny as you think it is, and no.... I won’t.
If you are that DB that thinks you will use the old line “you’re feisty, I like that”.... or “I love how sassy you are”..... save it for some 50 yo lady that will also remember your lame shit from the 70’s and 80’s, it has no place here in the future!
And finally, if you are one of those DB’s that think all of this profile is a challenge to you to come up with some line, based on this profile so that you will appear more witty than you really are..... just remember, you ain’t witty..... trust me.
At least when I don’t reply, or simply reply to you with the word “Bye”, you now know why.
Have an awesome day!

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
45Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Age Play

Contact Member

Contact FlatSkinnyGirl by clicking here.