PassionateDesire

Early 30's woman. I've been a member of the site for several years. I'm mostly looking for a creative, imaginative roleplay. I'm only looking to play with other women or people who play a convincing futa or a dominant transgender role. Sexually I'm submissive so I'm only looking for people who like to play as dominant characters.

I'm on the hunt for someone who desires very long, ongoing roleplays over many, many roleplaying sessions. Ideally, I would find someone who could keep a roleplaying story going for many months, if not years. So if you want to contact me make sure that you are certain that you can commit to a task like this and can continue the story on a regular basis so things don't stagnate.

That's about it really. The rest is just clarifications.

I'm not that focused on limits. I have some but it's not that important. The story, the plot and the roles are extremely important.

I consider myself very openminded. If you want to play with me then you need to be as well.

My kinks vary a lot depending on the person I'm with. I like to think up ideas with someone who knows what she wants.

If you use text speak I will properly not be your biggest fan. On the other hand, I love romantic themes where two people fall in love and grow together towards an interesting sex life.

I like people who know what they like and have something to share. I don't like to be an idea machine. If your profile shows that you know what you want on Lit, I would be a lot more interested.

Intelligence is a big turn-on for me. Human skills are also a big plus.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
11Followers
1Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single