Aging_Sorceress

First: The nickname. When I was an exotic dancer my stage name was "The Sorceress". Second: The large pic. That is NOT me but it was a poster at the club.

As I said at one time I was an exotic dancer, charming sorceress and a former trophy wife. Age and gravity are taking their tolls. I no longer perform on stage but still perform well in bed and can give spectacular head.

In fact, ever since I heard the work 'cocksucker' I wanted to see what it was like. I really obsessed about it. I practiced with test tubes, bananas, cucumbers, bottles and masturbated to the thought. The first time wasn't planned, it just sort of happened. And it was better than I imagined. I could not wait to try it again.

I have always been a sexual adventurer and there isn't much I haven't tried but always open to new and extreme ideas. Enjoy foreplay, anything oral, nudity (if possible). love to share stories. Role playing is not my long suit but I chat about anything erotic, lewd, sexy and smutty. In fact the 'smuttier' the better and if it is about experiences that is another plus. I am not shy (I performed at a strip club for 8 years!!!) and will chat on almost any topic but do not care for extreme pain or poop. I enjoy sun, sand and the beach as well as chatting about memorable experiences (I have many) and pursuing new adventures. I may be aging but my memory is still sharp and the remembrance of things past is often the sweetest.

I enjoy reading stories on Lit. My favorite writer is Ms_4tune. I think I am in love with her. Her stories are erotic and sensual. I have chatted with her a few times and she is pleasant but a bit sarcastic. I can handle that. I have taken her advice and started writing my memoir. You should try i; it can be arousing.

For those that care I am 5'6" and slightly over 140 pounds. I have raven black hair with a hint of grey creeping in. I have always had big boobs and they are quite sensitive. Right now they measure 36D but change some as my weight goes up or down. As for my age, I passed the mid-century mark.

Divorced.

Again the big picture is NOT me BUT the avatar is.

( . ) ( . )

Location

Demimonde

Gender

Female

Member Stats

9 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
24Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Oral (giving And Getting), Masturbation, 69, Dirty Chat, Sharing Kinks, Toys

Contact Member

Contact Aging_Sorceress by clicking here.