Reader Profile image
userpic of tracey_loves_roleplaying

tracey_loves_roleplaying

So I know my profile is long but I wanted to write out a lot so you get an idea of me and my personality and the kinda things I like to role play. it’s so hard to find good role players but when you do, it can be amazing.

I love roleplaying scenarios like the ones I describe below where you prey on my low self esteem and weakness. I work at a restaurant in real life where a lot of married business guys on business trips harrass us and always “want to get a drink”; and whatever looking for an escape from their wives and lives. My first job as a teen was in fast food and so many guys were mean and talked down to me.

I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking and an airhead too so when I drink I get stupid and dumb. Like those girls gone wild type girls with my eyes glazed over and not caring while guys pressure and harass .. a couple of times I have been to concerts and gone up on a strangers shoulders and then gotten the "show your tits" chant screamed at me.

I've been in a couple of abusive relationships and have gotten used to getting my throat fucked (one lawyer guy was REALLY into those facial abuse videos online) and realize guys love to cum on my face :( It hurts and stings but I put up with it. Like a good girl :(


I'm also liking a scenario where you would play as a much older brother (not MY brother) (maybe mid 30s) of a young (high school ish) kid who is friends with me and has me over at his graduation party. You are married with a young baby, your wife hasn't lost the weight, and she's not into sexual things right now at all. You sneak into your younger brothers phone to get my number after seeing me and loving how stupid and low self esteemed I seem with the perfect skinny young body (like most girls that age) and start to text and then harrass me, pressuring me to send you selfies for you, escaping the new baby and bitchy wife. Then you could take it to the next level preying on my weakness and stupidity.

I also had an idea of you and your rich successful buddies who have started a successful company decide to give back and set up an abused women's shelter to help single moms and teenagers who have been preyed on. Little does anyone know it's a hunting ground for you and your buddies to prey on weak girls like me to escape your wives and families at home.

Lately I've REALLY liked playing a scenario where I'm a young low self esteemed runaway .... this is what I was working on .... My "mean" mom (never had a Dad to teach me self esteem or to respect myself) found out my abusive boyfriend hits me when I "talk back" ... she wanted us to break up but instead we stupidly decided to run away to Cali to live with Sebastian's (my bf) older brother whose wife just had a baby -- gee wonder why someone like that would want me around LOL ... On the way driving out there we stopped at a rest/truck stop for food, gas, and use the bathroom. His car wouldn't start back up and because of the weather we were forced to sleep over in the rest stop where in the middle of the night mean truckers took our smartphones (me a social media selfie taking young idiot) and Sebastian's wallet.. We sit in a booth amongst the mindless travelers passing by going to the bathroom or stuffing their faces with fast food. .... we look very tired and VERY hungry ... nice and weak for you Mr. Family Man father of the year type driving out to a boring work convention but happy to be away from your annoying wife ....


If you like those sort of scenarios or want to suggest others please get in touch with me on lit while I'm online and chatting, or you can always email me at tracey_loves_roleplaying@yahoo.com or on kik at tracey_loves_roles . Please contact me if you think we are compatible. Byeee!

Location

Texas

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
144Followers
4Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Role

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Playing

Contact Member

Contact tracey_loves_roleplaying by clicking here.