LittleGirlLost4

Disclaimer: My name is based off of a poem - not a fetish. Please don't message me asking 'Do you need help, little girl.'

My FAQ section -

How tall are you?
5'9

Are you a natural redhead?
Yes, but not that red.

Is that you in the photo?
Yes. It's old AF and I can no longer remove it.

Are you a Domme or a sub?
Trick question, I identify as a switch, but I'm partial to Topping women, not men.
.
I've been around here for a long time, if you're familiar with me you either think I'm a bitch or find me amusing. Either works for me. I'm here because I have friends and I like chatting with them from time to time. I also enjoy playing with new people and building connections that get everyone off.

What I'm NOT here for -
To play your wife, mother, 3rd grade teacher who you hated.
To talk to you about your incest fantasies relating to people in your home.
Watch you jack your cock on cam while trying to keep your wife from hearing.
Have some whirlwind romance with you.
Move across the country, state, world or city to be your personal sex slave.

..

I'd rather be in the forest with the fae, but instead I'm dying under capitalism.

I'm just a girl from the deep south who loves being slapped.

Location

US

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
14Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

That's Kind Of Presumptuous

Contact Member

Contact LittleGirlLost4 by clicking here.