Quiet_Aus_Guy

Ska-Punk pop culture nerd with more uni degrees than necessary who's into music, movies, cartoons, comics, computer games, DnD and other things. Basically an inner city nerdy hipster stereotype.

I'm not a fan of the question ''what are you into?'' and will generally stop talking to you if that's your first question... It's also a good sign you've not read this profile. And if you can't bring yourself to do that we and not going to get along.

I get asked to describe myself, so here goes
5'11/180cm ish tall, brown eyes and a pretty solid build. Currently long dark hair and a short beard. I've also got a few earrings and a couple of tattoos.

I wish I could dance (swing or rockabilly) or I could draw better. I also wish I had more lego (nerd remember).

I like nerdy girls (think sexy librarian) or gothy/punky style "alternative" types...
I have a massive weakness for glasses and a slightly less massive weakness for dark hair, fair skin or freckles, pale blue/ green/grey eyes and red heads.
But I'm more than happy to chat to anyone who is nice off the bat.

I'm listed as bi, but in truth a better term for it (that I stole off a profile I saw elsewhere) is hetero-flexible. IRL I much prefer ladies and imagine in the long term I will end up with one. But given how rare it is to find a lady that replies on this Site I slowly started talking to guys more and more. I am still very picky about the guys I chat with, you need to be a lot more interested in the person rather than the genitals attached for me to want to chat. Being generically "into cock" is a MASSIVE turnoff.
So say something nice (I tend to be shy), treat everyone like humans rather than walking genitals for your own fantasy and you never know what might happen... if you're very lucky...
Being a bit androgynous or a bit of a hipster won't hurt your chances either
Say something original or at least not desperately sleazy
If you're really unimaginative tell me an embarrassing story or fantasy, that's always a reasonable icebreaker

Other than that I'm willing to talk to anyone about almost anything...

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
29Followers
137Following

More About Me

Age

41

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact Quiet_Aus_Guy by clicking here.