• Authors
  • erdbeerblau

erdbeerblau

Since I was a teenager I am thrilled by all aspects of sex. I was extremely shy, and for years masturbation was the only form of sexuality I experienced. And I was devouring whatever erotic literature I could find. I don't know why, but anal sex was always the hotspot of my desires.
Fortunately at age 21 I meet a girl that was as obsessed with anal sex as I was. It was so liberating to share my obsession. At least to share one half. Although I could feel how much she loved when I was eating, fingering and fucking her ass, I never dared to tell her that I would also love to be stimulated that way. And she never touched my ass.
During that period I thought I would be bisexual, and I had some encounters with boys. But I never fell in love with other men.
Then I met another girl that also shared my passion for anal sex. She was quite curious to discover new things to do and some day showed me an article about pegging. The following experiences were enlightening for me. I understood that being anally obsessed does not at all mean to be gay. The ass is just the universal orifice and some girls loving playing with mine.
We broke off when she fell in love with another girl and identified herself as lesbian.

Location

Germany

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers
15Following
23My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Chat With Others About Sex

Fetishes

Anal Sex, Active & Passive, Butts, Pegging, Plugs, Stretching, Toys

Contact Member

Contact erdbeerblau by clicking here.