sexycokeslut

im game for most anything as long as its not too illegal too painful or too gross (like bathroom stuff)
im blonde and petite with big boobs (fake) and killer legs and ass (all natural) plus a naughty mind hiding behind a pretty face with big blue eyes.
if you want to chat with me im happy to talk with you as long as you realize i might be busy chatting with others. also you can call me many names but bitch shouldnt be one of them. talk to me a lil bit and youll see im not bitchy. plus if you try the old "it just means female dog" line and you like to call women that while fucking them...you have a thing for animals my friend and we are not gonna be compatible. just throwing it out there :p
please dont ask me to do any messaging other than lit. ive been screwed over and/or stalked by people in the past on stuff like skype and yahoo and im not into it. if i bring it up, cool, but its a total turn-off for me.
also some variation of the line "so what kind of coke? you luv the soda a lot?" isnt really funny and youve got some other sexy line you can try on me instead dont you baby?
were you in the past or are you currently a drug dealer? so are about 50% of the guys who message me, at least thats what they claim right off the bat, so im thinking the war on drugs is going way worse than my grandfathers generation expected. please dont throw out that detail in the first message to me since any real dealer knows how to play it cool to reel someone in.
please dont send me links to porn or whatever especially without any context. if you show me a porn vid, youre likely to lose my attention. and if its pics of what you want me to dress like or how you want me to act, youre a big boy or girl so use your words and itll be so much sexier than showing me something someone else did ;)
oh, want to tell me how my profile is filled with a bunch of "donts" and it makes me unappealing and whatever happened to conversation? people who try to tell strangers whats wrong with them right from the start is what happened to conversation. if my profile shows im not your type, why waste time telling me about it, since we obviously wouldnt hit it off anyway? i like chatting with fun people n they like chatting with me; no need to start chatting me up if you just need to blow off steam about what you dont like about me. and to the two guys whove read this n then took the time to message me just to say all that and that id be more successful at finding chat partners if i didnt do this? it really comes across that youre the ones having issues finding chatting partners; no need to project your problems onto a stranger.
finally, if you dont have a profile filled out, dont bet on getting any response from me, and if your account is a week or two old, another sign that we might not connect. you are much more likely to get a response from me if you say something other than "hi" or "asl" or "boobz size?" and prove youve taken the time to check out my profile before you hit me up for a private chat :)
Update 2018: had a bit of an oops last year and can now be thought of as a milf too :p baby doesnt live with me and hasnt stopped my wicked ways just added a new dynamic to my already dynamic life ;)

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
100% Non-monogamist
93% Experimentalist
87% Voyeur
75% Degradee
70% Exhibitionist
66% Dominant
63% Submissive
59% Degrader
58% Master/Mistress
56% Brat
56% Brat tamer
51% Slave
47% Owner
43% Daddy/Mommy
42% Masochist
39% Boy/Girl
36% Pet
35% Rigger
33% Ageplayer
24% Primal (Prey)
18% Vanilla
18% Primal (Hunter)
12% Rope bunny
6% Sadist
http://bdsmtest.org/r/fq7cVptN

Location

West Coast

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
77Followers
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

29

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact sexycokeslut by clicking here.