• Authors
  • Thelittlesmittenkitten
Reader Profile image
userpic of Thelittlesmittenkitten

Thelittlesmittenkitten

The sweet girl next door. You know, sweet, innocent, genuine, down to earth. I'm all those things, it's who I am.

However, there's another side to me that would probably would shock a lot of people. Secretly, I like to be naughty, I just don't show that to most people.

Who am I? I'm the sweet one, the one that steps up, the hard worker, the generous one, the one to always do the right thing, the one to always follow the rules. However, I'm also a naughty girl. I like to break the rules sometimes, I like to do naughty things, and I love to please. Who am I? I'm the good girl that likes to be a naughty girl for you, making me your good girl.

This is a place where I can embrace this secret side and still be able be this good, sweet, and innocent girl despite these secret indulgences.

This is a secret place for me. A place where I can embrace this. While I have this secret side, I'm also pretty shy and nervous expressing it to people I don't really know- so be nice and sweet, please? And keep my secret side under wraps, k?

Location

United States

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
5Following
20My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Thelittlesmittenkitten by clicking here.