• Authors
  • Tanya32

Tanya32

I'm married for 12 years to a very nice guy named Jake who spoils me rotten! But, I love to scenario roleplay cheat scenes and I'm very submissive! I'm also open to other fun ideas for a good scenario.

I've always been a sucker for those good looking outspoken men who are very well hung! Those types of men have always been my weakness! You know the type of guy who thinks he is god's gift to women and is!
I love a detailed scenario roleplay so please message me with your ideas for a scenario.
Do you know what TTM means? TTM = Thinking to Myself as we roleplay. You can be as naughty and or as perverted as you wish with your own TTM's. You don't have to use the TTM's but, it does take the level of naughtiness to a whole different level in the scenario!!! Also please try to use quotations in scene so that I know that you are saying something in scenario. ;-)

Anything else you'd like to know hit me up! :)

Mrs. Tanya
5'11" 141 Blonde hair big blue eyes 34D-26-40 and I love sex!!!

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
33Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Outspoken, Seductive Sexy Men That Are Well Hung Are My Weakness!!!

Contact Member

Contact Tanya32 by clicking here.