• Authors
  • DaddyforSubmissives

DaddyforSubmissives

I am a Former Police Officer

I'm looking for a Submissive FuckSlut, preferably a TeenSlut who was the former victim of incest and learned early on that�s she only good for one thing, and that�s satisfying Dirty Old Man/Daddy FuckMeat.

A Filthy Whore who likes to be talked down to in the bedroom, likes sucking cock and swallowing, and likes being fucked in her Anal Channel like the Whore she is.

Also, I Love Fucking Voluptuous Woman who enjoy sucking cock, taking it up the ass, being spit on or having their mouth pissed on after I fuck them in the ass, pulling on their hair like a DirtyWhore CumSlut....

TeenSlut or Voluptuous Woman, either way, you need to know your place....

On your knees with your hands behind your back or face down, reaching back with both hands gapping your ShitHole for Daddy...

In the �Real World� you walk around all Prime & Proper, Ms. Innocent, A Good Little Christian Church Girl, A Good Gurl to all your Family, Friends, and Co-Workers, but you know and I know what you are, and Daddy�s going to bring out the InnerWhore in you�.

I don't do that nipple clamping, calf-roping, leather mask shit...Strictly hardcore fucking...

I'm not interested in Using you while your cuckold so-called "man" watches or participating with your cuck in using you.

Nuff Said....
Daddy

Location

Houston, Texas

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
25Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Fetishes

Anal, Oral, Pissing, Degradation Of Women, Rimjobs

Contact Member

Contact DaddyforSubmissives by clicking here.