GirlXBondageKink

Hey Im Sheila a single 22 year old major in Environmental science, a trained traditional classical dancer, and bookworm, thin and 5ft tall long dark hair and eyes with a light brown indian-asian complexion 29 waist and 33 D- regular bust and a brown bubble butt ass, all the way from Malaysia(yes Malaysia, so you mean to tell me you've heard of Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand but you dont know about the country that lies somewhat in the smack middle of all of them? =,=) .


A fun fact to keep in mind when someone asks me about my nationality,race,ethnicity,etc and insists I'm one or the other; think Americans before Christoper Columbus discovered America or better still the white Australians in Australia =,= hence the moral of the this brief history tour is the odds are you might not really belong where you think you're from so shaddap*

Some of my kinks includes bondage (obviously pft...) , bdsm , D/s, Domination, Femdom, dungeon, older mature men- younger girl. One reoccurring fantasy I have is where I want to seduce and tie and tease an older or maybe younger mature Dom who then proceeds to show me my place by fucking me hard into submission.

So in case you are wondering what...let me give you a few roleplays that I have in mind:

1. new slutty latex clad police officer recruit in the jail for sex criminals where I meet u a a dominant master, slowly seducing me, you have me visiting your cell at night to fuck me as u break me in to become your in house sex slave xoxo*
2.younger girl find her dads older friend/brothers friend/uncle/neighbour tied up in bed by his kinky gf and I take her place and suck and ride him only for him to fuck me hard into submission.
3. A young inexperienced novice girl new to the world of bdsm and bondage I visit a bdsm club one day with a close friend and meet you a dominant master , seducing me slowly you slowly bring me back and let me have my way before you finally fuck me hard into submission.
4.After my mum swindles my step dad and leaves him behind Im left to live with him as he turns into an kinky sadistic pervert taking his frustrations out on me. With an incurred debt and not much income left we soon move into a local bdsm club dungeon and live there where Im made to work of his debt.


So are my fetishes a little over the top?,Yes. Do you have to take part in them?,No. Do I care that you have an opinion about them?,No.

Also Im not sure when or how it became reasonably or "fashionably" acceptable to ask random strangers for their pictures online especially naked ones. We haven't exactly been friends for that long for me to share such personal details with you (yes you the complete random stranger from the internet Im talking about you) Now if you were Mr.Tom, my elderly long time neighbor who lives down the street then it would be a whole different story. So don't ask me to share my pic withcu, cam withchu, share my number withchu, and a whole lot of other withchu stuff that you know is weird.

Having said that everyone is here to have some fun and get some jiggywiddy* .So just be fun and yourself and maybe say " Hey how are you..." instead of " slut$@*&% suck my dick biaaaatch..." and maybe we will kick-start the conversation of better lolz ~ Just saying :p

Location

Malaysia

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
50Followers
1Following

More About Me

Fetishes

Bondage, BDSM, S&m, D/s, Domination, Femdom(love To Tie And Tease A Guy Before Getting Fucked Hard Into Submission), Dungeon, Incest, Older Men,