• Authors
  • Gothic_Tramp

Gothic_Tramp

Hey everyone i am the site's local goth been in the scene for about 10 years now and going strong. I like cheating, being submissive, the bad guy winning, love doesn't conqueror all and relationships and me being ruined by a superior cock.

A sister, girlfriend or mother if not all three of a beta who get bullied, who comes and fucks them.

Husband or boyfriend who nice and treats me like a princess. but a more assertive man that steals me from him.

Me being going behind my husbands back and being one of those whores on stage to be used and abused in front of a crowd

Being a escort and being your neighbor's weird gothic daughter

Being at my boyfriend's friends party where i am degraded and abused, or have my bf's friend make me there slave.

Mail Order Bride.

Being a mother being like a young mother in scenes, not much mother/son scenes but someone using me while I have a kid sort of deal.

You were not popular in school, and you had a crush on the goth girl who wouldn't give you time of day. Your now 10 years out of school and you run into her again, your successful and she isn't.

Fraternity has a annual ritual where they find the hottest girls at campus and rape them, make them the frats sex slaves and or run a sex ring

Apocalypse sort of scenarios in a wasteland.

I play a once suicidal shy emo girl, who is getting her life together and now has a boyfriend, but i am think maybe at a party or somewhere, a accidentally cheat on my boyfriend with a alpha male or someone who hates my bf who doesn't care about me and fucks me so hard i revert back to my suicidal self without him giving a fuck he ruined me.

A boyfriend is sent a video where he watches his beloved goth girlfriend get ruined

another one is being a shy cute goth girl when out and about but when behind closed doors i am a fuck doll.

also a romance idea is maybe some romance, maybe a goth and a jock falling, or 2 friends reconnecting or maybe a the goth being bullied and you stand up for her. OR Bully who bullies the goth slowly turn romance.

A romance idea I had is, we were once high school friends, maybe crushes. We meet back up and you learn my current boyfriend abuses me.

In a world where metahumans (elves, orcs, nagas, harpies etc etc) exist, and they live among humanity. It can be just a normal day to day with them or maybe they are treated as second class citizens.

Another is that I play as a older rich man's gothic trophy wife and I end up cheating on him with a neighbor, or worker of his or someone else.

Might be fun to do a whore rp within the pokemon world.

Fucking a Goth Bride hours before the wedding.

I play a teenage Wednesday Adams from the Adams Family, and its either senior high schooler or college. So I play a somewhat slutty Wednesday who gets fucked.

Serial Rapist

Its the distant future and fertility of male population as become quite scarce meaning about 5% of the male population can actually reproduce meaning now for that 5% have become a super class, with a sex card allowing that male to sleep with any woman to impregnate her as they choose.

A cute wife cheating on her husband with a much rougher and better lover being stolen away from him made into a cumdump.

Husband or you are working late at the office until you get a mail from a unknown person. Clicking it reveals a video of his/your wife being used and abused.

A sort of James Bond fashion spy v spy. Assassin V Assassin facing one another and ends with sex.

A alien crash lands onto a farm or remote area, where you find her.

Idea of a island set for a bunch of rich men can go to hunt and track beautiful woman a cross the island for their own sick amusement.

Hogwarts rp where we can be romance between A slytherin Girl and a Gryffndor Male. Or A Pureblood Slytherin bitch by day, but by night a slut for Mudblood Gryffndor males.

High/low Fantasy of knights and kings where the powerful take what they want such as woman of various fantasy races. Raping, pillaging and slavery are constant in a world where men claim to be chivalrous and crown by Gods. Sword play, politics and sex.

A horror hacker slasher, a group of girls, get attacked by a serial rapist killer in many scenarios.

In this reality laws of Darwinism have been pasted. Where woman are meant to be bred and are to be used, even ones who are already mothers. Woman married or dating beta males or have children with beta males are taken and fucked by alphas to put a genetically superior baby into them. Woman fucked, marriages ruined, and children forgotten by their mom after being knocked up by a alpha. It is a cruel reality however it is the natural reality. Like a lion entering a new pride and breeding with the lions to assert dominance this is what this reality is all about.

If anyone here knows about the SCP foundations I was thinking of a roleplay similar to that expect the monsters are all original and fuckable.

Location

Probably anywhere but with my lover.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
42Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact Gothic_Tramp by clicking here.