OralSubMommy

I'm a mother who loves to suck cock and eat cum. My son is in college now but I took care of him for many years. We were very close but otherwise had a normal mom/son relationship... with the exception I was on my knees nursing his cock 2-3 times a day. I'm sure my baby boy has fed me several gallons of precum and cum over the years. Nothing tastes better than my son's cum. I believe all mothers should suck their sons..happy to chat with other moms to help them discover the intense joy and pleasure they will experience when they have their son's cock in their mouths for the first time. I also love getting off with horny sons who need a submissive mommy. Please send pics/vids to oralsubmommy@gmail.com. I have my own to share. That is the quickest way to get my attention. Please don't expect a response from me otherwise.

I would love to find a man with a few young sons that would like me to become their new mommy. I'd service everyone daily. Also very interested in K9 so the family would need a few dogs too. Getting all my holes used and pumped full of cum is a big turn on. :)

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Followers
1Following

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Mom/son, K9

Contact Member

Contact OralSubMommy by clicking here.