Reader Profile image
userpic of BustyAsianCumDumpster

BustyAsianCumDumpster

Hi there! I'm a 5' tall, 22-year-old girl of Chinese and Filipina descent. I'm here because my biggest fantasy is to make myself into a sex toy for men. I recently re-did my boob job, bringing me to a 34G-23-34. They are Mentor high profile 800cc silicone, submuscular implants, if you're into the details. I tell myself I did it for my job (I'm a stripper and occasional model), but really I think it was just that I enjoy the sexual attention, getting that hungry, predatory look from men. There's definitely a part of me that, on some level, feels like I was put here to be an asian slut, to please white and black men. I mean, it's not how we're "supposed" to think these days or whatever, but it just seems natural, doesn't it? Asians are shorter, skinnier, smoother, and more submissive by nature, while other races are taller, more muscular, hairier, and more aggressive. So of course we don't want anything to do with effeminate Asian guys! Of course real men are going to subjugate us, hold us down, put us in our places, and make us their filthy little asian jizzrags.

(And so, yeah, real REAL reason I probably got my tits done was so white and black guys would notice me.)

So, I'm here to explore all these dirty, degrading, raceplay fantasies. Call me names, make me "love you long time," whatever! I like to be a bit resistant at first, so usually something that involves a bit of force, being tricked, drugged, that kind of thing. No hard limits, I'll try anything at least once! Show me how an asian slut should serve a real man!

Remember that all we have here is text, so please be creative and literate!

(You're a good boy for reading my whole profile, and you deserve a second pic: http://tinypic.com/r/2rr4akj/9)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
45Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact BustyAsianCumDumpster by clicking here.