wee_one2


Life is funny. I came here and to another few like minded sites to hopefully meet my Master,lover & friend. The one I will love and worship in both BDSM and our vanilla lives and spent hopefully the rest of my life with. But, instead I find game players and fakes....and the perfect ones, only they they are 843 miles away or married lol.

I am a country woman, raised on honesty, and reality. Don't get me wrong, I have my dreams: dreams of the perfect Master and life, but then again, we all have dreams. I also write, unfortunately I lost 5 yrs of pictures and stories (based on r/t) when my computer crashed, however, I did save a few, if interested in reading them, feel free to contact me.

The vanilla me likes the simple life, walks on the beach, a good movie on a comfy couch, riding horses and harleys, amusement parks,fishing, camping, baseball (Red Sox), etc...I have many interests. I am a secure woman and loves life in general. but in the same respect:
the slave me wishes to...
wake up and go to sleep with secure feeling of my Master's collar snuggly around my neck...
I wish to know that no matter what life throws at me, my Master will be there,
at times to listen and advise me with a soothing touch, a kiss,a gentle whisper,
at other times to correct my wrongs with his strong hand, crop, and stern voice...
either way, I will thank him from the bottom of my heart and soul...
for I am his, and as his slave I will be nothing without him, that is what I seek.

I want the best of both worlds! What is wrong with that???

It seems a lot of doms do not want a sub/slave with children, so to be upfront, I do have 2 children, 15 and 10, they are part of me, and must be accepted and respected.

I seek a single Master that will be true to me, as I will be to him, I am not bi, nor interested in women in any way (except as friends). I have no problem with LDR's as long as trust is there, they can be worked through.

I do NOT *cyber*, or kneel to a screen. I do NOT play head games, I am NOT a barbie,i have a mother's body...I even have a few stretch marks! I am NOT looking for just sex.

I am a REAL woman, looking for REAL friends, and possibly a REAL man to share a wonderful and fun life with complete with the ups and downs of it.

That being said, please don't email me unless you are like minded, I don't wish to waste your time, or mine. Thank you. bsmumma@aol.com....mention this site in the subject line

http://www.slaveregister.com/certificate/988855

thoughts....
4/05 sometimes the perfect someone can be right there, yet unattainable....it sucks....maybe thats why my give a damns busted?

Location

S.E. MA

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Reptile(s), Other

Fetishes

Bsdm, I'm Strictly A Sub

Contact Author

Contact wee_one2 by clicking here.