SilkyShy

Thanks for visiting my profile.
I enjoy the stories on Lit. My favorite subjects are non-consent, taboo, age play, submission, interracial, and family. I write, but my style is rough around the edges. Short, intense erotic situational stories are wonderful.

I’ll stop in to chat sometimes. I’d like to hear your experiences and fantasies. I’ll share mine if you have an interest.

I have a gift for you, just for visiting my profile. It’s a sample of my writing. Actually it’s a memory from an early encounter in my life. Take a read and see if you like it.

We met in a bar and clicked, so we headed to her apartment. She casually told me to stand in the corner and strip. I mumbled “what?”. Out of the blue she delivered a strong slap across my face. It stung like hell and took me by complete surprise. “Now listen to me…get over there, strip naked, face the corner and stay there… or leave now, the choice is yours”, she commanded.

This was not heading in the direction I expected. I was thinking a few glasses of wine, making out, and if it was good, maybe more. I tried to wrap my mind around the sudden change, but strangely, my body responded automatically. I felt the electric tingles dancing over my skin. My nipples hardened. I felt the moisture forming between my legs.

I obeyed her and went to the corner, and started to strip. Her eyes were locked on my every move. I unhooked my bra and let it slide off my shoulders, slowly exposing my white flesh. The lacey material dropped to the floor, revealing my dark areolas and puckered nipples, sitting proudly atop my perky tits. Her chest heaved with a deep breath and the tip of her tongue ran the length of her slightly parted lips. It was obvious, she liked what she saw and I intended to tease her more. My thumbs hooked the top of my panties. I turned toward the wall, as I was commanded. I was not commanded to bend over, but I did to give her a show. I pushed down my panties very slowly, over my round ass cheeks, and past my thick thighs, letting them gather around my ankles. I turned to face her, truthfully more so to show off my cute little meow. I knew the top of my slit was exposed, freshly waxed and smooth. Her face was frozen in place, her eyes glued to my delicate, bare slit. Yeah, slap me you bitch, I thought to myself. You almost ran me away, you are lucky I stayed. Actually, looking back, I was the lucky one for staying.

I occupied the corner like a disobedient school kid for the longest time. I heard noises in the background as she moved about. My body had long since disengaged from my confused mind and went on a course of its own. My nipples were rock hard. My petite meow was hungry and she was drooling. My juices were falling and dripping down my thighs. I had never flowed so freely in my life.

“Close your eyes turn around and kneel down on all four,” she hissed.
I obeyed.
“Open your eyes…”
I complied…. And she was standing on the other side of the living room. I first saw the pointed toes and thin stiletto heels of her black thigh high leather boots. She was adorned with a leather bra sporting large holes in each, allowing her stiff nipples to protrude. A thin leather strap circled her waist and ran down between her shapely legs. The strap was securing a dark brown dildo, with a magnificent wide flared cock head. The shaft was long, very long, and beautifully crafted. The middle grew much thicker and toward the base the girth was obscenely huge. I could clearly see raised bumps covering the lengthy shaft. They were like speed bumps. Could I take this entire monster, I thought. I didn’t know but I was ready to try.

“Crawl to me, my pet,” she spoke in a tender almost inaudible whisper.
I obeyed.
She walked around me, surveying my landscape. With each step her magnificent cock bounced. I had never been fucked by another woman, but tonight that was going to change. I was so fucking excited, so horny, and so ready to get fucked. She knelt behind me and buried her nails into my shoulders and dragged them down my back, over my ass cheeks and down my thighs, all in lone long movement. Then, with a resounding pop, she slapped my ass. Oh shit… what a great feeling. All the while I felt her cock bumping against my inner thighs as she was scraping my skin. Then she ran the head of her phallus down the crack of my ass, down to my gaping wet hole. She leaned forward and pressed it against my slippery opening. It felt as big as a fist against my hole. My little meow was so damn hungry for it, and it began to coat it with her juices and stretch around the fat head. Slowly, inch by thick inch I was stretched wider and wider as I tried to take it all. Holy Shit, what a fuck this is going to be...

I’ll stop here, for now…
This gives you an idea, it’s just a sample. If you would like more, let’s chat, or email me at SilkyShy69@gmail.com.

Location

Southeast USA

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
1Followers
1My Comments

More About Me

Hobbies

You

Fetishes

:)

Contact Author

Contact SilkyShy by clicking here.