Reader Profile image
userpic of momscock

momscock

45 year old chill dude bi curious into multiple scenarios. Tall dark and handsome, sarcastic wit (where appropriate of course!).
No my mom does not actually have a cock, I may have had one or two beer when I signed up and that's the name that came out, think of it more as I want to be your moms cock, to use whenever she feels.
I am not actually attracted to any member of my family but I am a bit of a voyeur and I love the thought that people are so full of lust that they end up doing their own family members and one of my favorites are the mother seducing the (adult) son scenarios.
I have also acquired a penchant for being a Daddy, as a result of a lovely lady i know who introduced me to this.
I love women of all sizes and ages, curvy girls, cock loving cum sluts, slut wives, just be confident and know what you want, and well try me I am open for most things.
Really have enjoyed reading a lot of the literature on here.

I don't have a pricky list of who can and cant contact me and what you need to say - pretty friendly open to RP but prefer just chat to see whats up.

Maybe you can introduce me to my new favorite thing!

Location

canada

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Favorites

More About Me

Age

51

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Dating Status

Swinger

Contact Member

Contact momscock by clicking here.