minx_labelle

Hello everyone,

My name is Avianna, I'm in my mid twenties and now living in the UK. I enjoy photography and travelling and the occasional shopping trip. I'm originally from Ghana but I was adopted when I was two and grew up in Australia.

I was born deaf and while I can talk, I'm not very good at it so I tend not to and please don't try and sign online, it comes across quite condescending on a site that is text based. Other than that, please feel free to say hello and we can go from there.

I enjoy erotica, from some mild exhibition to nice intimate situations to the more carnal lustful sex that we can have. I really do enjoy being blindfolded, and being deaf, trust is of absolute paramount to me, and it's unfortunate that it has been used against me.

So like I say, please say hello and let's go from there and take it as it comes.

Contrary to some small minded people, my profile picture does not refer to me "begging" because I am deaf.

It is actually reference to a book written by a deaf person called "Deaf Peddler" and is part of the deaf culture and I do not consider being deaf a disability in any shape or form regardless of what the The Americans with Disabilites Act list says.

If my book cover is such an insult to the deaf community, then please kindly refer to Gallaudet University where you can purchase said book and for those uninformed, Gallaudet University is one of the finest deaf and hard of hearing universities in the world.

Location

Literotica

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
34Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Bondage, Oral, Anal, Bdsm

Contact Member

Contact minx_labelle by clicking here.