• Authors
  • Chrysanthemom

Chrysanthemom

Who am I?

Lesbian.

Mother. (No, don't even think of going there.)

New to this site, but not new to chat.

I'm observant more than participant. I'm quiet more than chatty. I'm voyeur more than exhibitionist.

I'm young at heart and mature in mind. I'm honest and outspoken with my thoughts. I'm sharing and giving with the right person.

I prefer conversations rather than RP. I prefer confident women rather than one who is dependent on me. I prefer a reasonably intelligent chat rather than one which is limited to sex. I prefer light hearted humor rather than drama. I prefer non-abbreviated words rather than text speech. I prefer quality rather than quantity. I prefer the beauty of the mind rather than the attraction of the body.

What I expect in you:

Be yourself with me.
Be honest with me.
Be considerate with me.
Be patient with me.

Update: I recently saw in another Lit user's profile, a list she had put together and thought its a great idea to give someone a glimpse of my mind and preferences. So, for whatever its worth, have a glance at it.

Fav: Kissing, Masturbation, Multiple Orgasms, Breasts / Nipples Play, Consensual, Intelligent Partners, Snuggling, Cuddling, Walking down memory lane, Dating.

Yes: Squirting, Tribadism / Scissoring, Realism

Maybe: Dirty talking, Story Driven, Shower Scenes

No: You can safely assume the rest of whatever is not included in the above list is a No.

I'm including this as per Beth's suggestion: The queue is long and the waiting time even longer...............

P.S: If you still wish to get to know me, I will be glad to know you. Touch my mind and there is a chance you might touch more!

An Update: I've been genuinely intrigued and interested in Nudism, outside of the privacy of home for awhile. This summer, I took the first steps towards exploring this, and it has been a good experience!

Location

Midwest U.S

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers
1Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact Chrysanthemom by clicking here.