AvailableNow

Hello and thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

What I am to you is not real. I am the forbidden. I am the unknown. I have many faces and none. Maybe a teacher, nurse, secretary or a student or a stay-at-home mother of three. I am inside your head when you wake. I am inside your head when you go to sleep. I am there when you masturbate. I am even there when you have sex with your wife.

Sometimes I am the cute young teenage girl (daughter) or a young wife at the coffee machine at work. Sometimes I am married woman out of town who missed her flight. Sometimes I am the loving mother who realizes that she is sexually attracted to her young son. Last but not lease, a wife who goes to a secluded beach and sunbathes in the nude.

What if I were to follow my instinct? Instead of blushing self consciously and moving on with my day. Giving that little half smile and averting my eyes. Instead of finding myself replaying the incident in my head that night as I lay in bed next to my husband. My fingers creeping down between my legs. Vaguely shocked at my own arousal. What would happen if I was curious enough, or excited enough, or adventurous enough to follow my instincts and risk my marriage and social convention be damned? Maybe I would end up here with you in my marital bed, or in a strangers bed in some seedy motel room. With a man I hardly know.


Location

Australia

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
103Followers
50Following
7My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Slightly Submissive, Younger/older, Cheating/affairs, Passively Forced/nonconsensual, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact AvailableNow by clicking here.