• Authors
  • Kmelly

Kmelly

I love the stories and I definitely enjoy reading them. I enjoy a good conversation but I only role play with people I know or people I am in a dynamic with so please no random messages expecting role playing. I particularly dislike it when people start role playing with me without needing me to participate at all. I am also not interested in talking you to about your kinks or my kinks in an effort to give you wank material. I don't want to start out with a conversation about kinks and then you attempt to manipulate the conversation into me providing you wank material or you trying to manipulate me into role playing with you. I know that it is virtually unbelievable, but I'm really here for the conversation. It's kind of like those people who say they really read Playboy for the articles? Well, it's true. I am only here for the conversation. I like intellectual conversation or debate. I'm not shopping for any committed relationships but friendships are great. I don't talk sex-type stuff with married people in private messages.

I'm a fat woman (yes, I say fat because I'm more then curvy) and I have brown hair and blue eyes. It really doesn't matter though, because this is a virtual world. I could, for example, tell you that I have red hair and a HHH bra cup size and you will either believe it or you won't. :)

Otherwise, I'll see you in the chatroom!

Location

U.S.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
3Following
6My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact Kmelly by clicking here.