Our_Secret_Life

My name is Tony Wilson and you've just read the only lie I'll ever write under this profile. That's not my real name - but everything else I've written is the raw truth about our secret lives as a married couple. We're very happily married with 2 gorgeous kids, own a small business and have public, professional lives.

And sometimes we have sex with other people.

We don't know what's normal for other married couples but we suspect plenty of them share the same natural tensions of being a couple that we do. At different times one of us wants more sex than than the other, we have kids and work and lives that leave us exhausted and without enough time for eachother, and we both want the other to be happy.

We don't consider ourselves to be hard core swingers. We're early in this journey and aren't comfortable telling any of our friends about our secrets. We're curious, cautiously adventurous and like to maintain a facade of a boring 40ish couple!

My stories on Literotica are all true documentations of our secret lives, the exploration of our sexuality, and the search for physical fulfillment and indulgence without breaching our simple promise to always be open and honest with eachother.

In part it's a way for us to consider how we feel about this journey, to share thoughts with eachother and to think through each playtime and work out what we've enjoyed and what we can just mark down as experience. Without friends to entrust with our dirty secrets it's you we confide in, you we ask for comment and you we explore these boundaries with.

And for those married couples who worry that they don't have a normal sex life, my stories might help you delve a little deeper into your own relationship and decide for yourself. What is normal anyway and can marriage succeed without monogomy?

Location

Australia

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

Contact Author

Contact Our_Secret_Life by clicking here.