• Authors
  • Patsy_G_String

Patsy_G_String

Female with appetites, willing to feed them here unless having friendly chat with Lit buds. Often my inner Jocasta is looking for her Oedipus.
I play well with others, and enjoy doing it, the more imaginatively the better. Not so good at RP, with its elaborate setups and plots, but like ad lib free-form play & chat.
All feel free to PM, but have something cogent to say. If you can't manage more than Hi or Hey or ASL, spare both of us the bother. And take the time to add something to your profile. Blank profiles go to the head of the Ignore List.
Limits include scat, pee, blood, text-speech, sloppy language, and rudeness. If I can manage politeness and articulate expression, I expect you to be able to as well.
Honor my choice to decline; as I said, I do sometimes just pass time with friends, and sometimes someone will actually have preceded you in gaining my attention.
Otherwise, share, play nicely (usually, not always; I'll let you know the difference), don't run with scissors, and we'll have fun.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
61Followers
1Following
4My Favorites

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact Patsy_G_String by clicking here.