• Authors
  • badgrrl4role

badgrrl4role

Just a very naughty girl, looking for your best, most out there, not the same old thing role. Realism is for the birds, I come hear to unwind in kinky, out there ways. Give me your best role and we shall see. Magic, body alterations, bimbofication, humiliation in dress and deed, tricked into having sex with someone or thing that makes me feel super degraded...hit me with your best shot! A few of my favs...

1. A twist on the Sorcerer's apprentice. Full of herself, modern day, sorcerer's apprentice who is taught the error of her ways for messing around with magic she is not ready for.

2. Cursed Bitch: A woman steals a necklace from a weird old antique store. When she puts it on she finds that it wont come off, and when she hears something (a song, or such), or see's something (an add or bumper sticker) that can be taken the wrong way, her body alters and she has an overwhelming urge to complete a task. She tries to get back to the store to return it to break the curse.

3. Maze of choices: Woman wakes up in an empty room and is informed by a voice that she has angered a witch. She will be forced to go through the maze. Two doors appear with some sort of clue on each one. A picture or a word, or a sentence. She must pick a door based on the clues and go through. Anything can happen, She can appear in a new situation and find herself presented with a mission she must complete in a timed period of time, or she will be stuck in that situation forever. If she does, a new pair of doors appear. Body alteration, mental alteration, all are things that can happen to her. She tries to get through the maze without losing herself completely.

4. (For other girl sub's) You're my sister. We hate each others guts. We get a strange gift from a weird old great aunt. Two halves of a necklace, and a note that says, "Just be kind to each other, you are family after all" What we don't realize is that the necklaces allows us to alter something about the other. Physically, mentally, situation, whatever. The person doing it, can see their sibling as if they were watching TV and see what happens to them. Afterwards the other can do the same thing, back and forth. All they have to do is be nice, but instead use it to one up each other and ruin each other.

5. Caption Game: For the non-roleplayers. Send me a pict/toon/gif. Tell me your limits on what I can say, and I will caption it. You rate each caption 1-10. 1 sucks, 10 makes you want to orgasm.

6. Suggest something and we can build it together.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
40Followers
4Following

More About Me

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact badgrrl4role by clicking here.