DeepthroatChick

One of the most intense sexual experiences I have ever had was attempting to let a man throatfuck me and gagging so hard and repeatedly that I lost control of myself in the moment and threw up on his cock. It was a dazed moment of intense embarrassment and shame followed by a euphoric type of lust. I felt confused because my mental instinct was to pull away in disgust and shame, but at the same time I felt myself aroused and wet at the idea that I was used so intensely while trying to pleasure a man that I literally lost control of my faculties and body.

My first time, I was leaning over on the sofa as we were watching a show, pretty casual. I went down on him and gradually went deeper as he guided me. eventually I was gagging and struggling as he thrust up and pushed my head down and after a few times I accidentally got sick. it wasn't really forced or super aggressive but it was just enough to push me over the edge. Spaghetti noodles from my dinner over his cock. I was really embarrassed and I could tell he was a bit shocked; but we were both lost in the lust enough where I continued to stroke him and suck even with the mess. I know it should have grossed me out but in a strange way continuing became really sexy.

Now I find myself caught between a rock and a hard place, having a kink that most would consider disgusting and extreme that I crave to explore further.

I would love to explore this again and deepthraot your cock until I make a mess over the both of us <3

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
18Followers

More About Me

Age

27

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Deepthroating, Gagging, Spit, Saliva, Cocks, Size Queen, Phlegm, Snot, Tears, Crying, Puke, Vomit

Contact Member

Contact DeepthroatChick by clicking here.