RobbNaked_

Good day to you!

I am a 47 years old, 6'2" 192lbs. I have blue green eyes and my light brown hair alternates from high and tight to just above my shoulders.

I have an average un-unique nose and high cheekbones. I typically vary my facial hair from sideburns to goatee.. to full beard. I keep the hair relatively trim unless I am growing my hair out.

I have a broad stocky build with slight muscular features. Strength typically from my chest and legs. Long torso. My chest has somewhat defined pecs and is relatively hairless except for a light thin patch of hair down the middle of my chest.

My hairlessness continues until my navel which has a small 'treasure trail' of pubic hair that culminates at the top of my cock. I keep this section well manscaped and leave only an eighth of an inch. My testicles also receive treatment of a liberal oil and lather and subsequent shave.

My cock is circumcised and the head of it is a fleshy pink-brown that can take a slight purplish hue. A large thick vein runs along the top and a few smaller ones adorn the sides. It is well sized and has served me well.

Legs as mentioned are strong from many hours of cycling and time on treadmills.

____

I tend to have a fairly varied sexual appetite that can range from cuddling to dominance. Nothing in that range is 'required' to get me off, but I enjoy exploring and having mutual satisfying experiences.

To be more specific.. Things that turn me on are as follows (this list may not be FULLY complete):
Kissing, Biting, Spanking, Fingerfucking, Hair pulling, Dirty Talk, Doggy Style, Face Fucking, Slow Sex, Rough Sex, Reverse Cowgirl, Group Sex, Cunnilingus, Porn, Dominance and (various) Power Play Scenarios, Garter Belts and Stockings, Phonesex, Red/Black Glossed Lips, Role-play, Gloryholes, Cumming on Tits/Ass, "Jilling" a Woman to completion, Massaging, Titty-Fucking... the list goes on and on. ;)



Now since this is also a place that people will just idly chat.. here are things that are of interest to me that are NOT of a sexual nature.


Traveling, Motorcycles, Beaches, Pool, Pinball, Brunch, Nude Beaches, Karaoke, Comedy clubs, Computer games, Comics, Illustration, First Thursday gallery walks, Movies (Action/Comedy/Drama/Sci-fi), Boating (sailboats and catamarans in particular), Swimming, Nap time, Music -> (Many generes, but faves are..old punk/ska/oi), Playing/Composing simple music, Vegetarianism, Cats slightly more than Dogs (but still love Dogs!), Biking/Hiking/Snowshoeing/Kayaking/Spelunking (or whatever outdoor class my local outdoor store is offering), Tent camping/Motels with pools, Roller-Derby, Groupon-getaway perusing, Youtube instructional or review video watching, Nerdy table-top RP games, Slushies, Watching 'my team' play Basketball, Clearing out my DVR, Reading Webcomics on the Train, Halloween, New-to-me restaurants.....et cetera...


Now, If you want to talk to me about any of the above OR anything outside of that.. you are more than welcome.

BUT I still also don't mind a sexy woman coming up to me, grabbing my dick and whispering naughty things as well. :) .. I... just... may .. be .. into it! ;)


Have fun everyone.

Location

Portland Oregon

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
3Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact RobbNaked_ by clicking here.