DanWrites99

I come and go from Lit - here for a few months then gone for months or years. I post stories here occasionally and also publish non-erotic stories elsewhere.

This profile will sound like typical male braggadocio but in reality it just sums up my experiences the past two years.

The last couple of years and cycles in and out of Lit I've been here to explore intensity driven by words and the mind. This can include things like guided imagery, active imagination ("thinking off" - a form of no touch orgasm), something I call Stealthy O (a subtle method orgasm, often used in public places) and other mind oriented activities.

I also write erotic stories on the fly and use "encouragement" which seems to be very intense for those with the right mindset and orientation to words.

I've come to discover that most women have hidden passion within that often never gets revealed. Feelings and intensity beyond what you imagine can occur, if the right techniques are used and the right factors are in place.

Fairly often I'm asked "how can you do that to me" or "how did you do that?"

My honest answer - I can't explain it, it just happens. The mind and words are key.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact DanWrites99 by clicking here.