Drummer38

I've been a member since 2007. I don't rp, but I love a good, dirty chat/cyber! I love all different types of women: curvy, busty, buxom, bombshells, pin up types, alt girls, tats, BBWs, milfs, and matures. I love big butts, and I cannot lie. Fat bottomed girls do, indeed, make the rockin' world go round. I love big tits and big areolas, too. I enjoy femdom (spanking, forced to eat pussy, forced to rim, prostate play, milking, facesitting and light breath play, being squirted on, strap on/pegging, ass, pussy, and feet/pretty toenails worship) and lezdom is hot, Also, I am somewhat of a switch. I can be dominant, as well, but definitely enjoy women domming. I don't dig the humiliation side of femdom, though. I like gfd (gentle female domination) . Some of the denial of it is fun. I love trans women, hot traps, and some passable CDs too. I am a drummer and play in several bands/all kinds of music. I'm 5'8" with long, brown hair, brown eyes, full lips, a dark, full beard and a spankable ass. :) My build is medium/athletic. Anything else just ask me!

I have a few toys: a penis pump and some butt plugs. I want to know what kind of toys you have and what are you favorites? Do you enjoy edging or just prefer to get right down to it and cum? What is your favorite way to cum? Do you have cum marathons? Mmmm that sounds like fun, but I'm a dude...so I don't have them! Ha! But I'd like to watch and/or be a part of one....to hear your breathing and moans, guttural grunts and groans, and other erotic pleaures which delight all 5 senses. Are you a moaner or a screamer? Does it depend? And if so on what? I fancy and favor asking and answering questions. How else can we get to know each other?

Location

The South

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
3Followers
6Following
18My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Music, Painting Warhammer, Video Games, TV, Reading, Board Games

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Several

Contact Member

Contact Drummer38 by clicking here.