EasyAsianWife

I'm Yuko, Japanese, married, very petite 5'2" 95lbs 32b 22 32.

I am here for roleplay only.

I will start the roleplay as a prim and proper good girl, faithful wife, until men grab me in the pussy. Then I get so wet I can't help myself, I try to say no but my body says yes until I can't think about anything but sex.

I like roleplays, where you lie and pretend we are doing something innocent. But really, you and/or other men turn me into a whore to be used. You can lie and trick me into dressing inappropriately slutty for what we are doing (and show me pics what you make me wear), so everyone thinks I'm a slut to be used. You can lie and trick me into bondage, or wearing sex toys that you control, etc. Or you can just touch my pussy in the scene, until I get so turned on I can't help myself. I like roleplay where you play the aggressive man, or you can play my husband (who either arrange it but i don't know, or who is also surprised). MMF rp with cuck and bull man is hot, if you can arrange two people to play.

If the above doesn't already give you a roleplay idea, then we are not a good match.

If you PM me and your PM doesn't include my name, and you don't have a roleplay scene in mind, I will probably ignore you.

Lots of kinky rp ideas and pics to give you more ideas here: https://roleplay.chat/profile.php?user=CindySinny

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
23Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Member

Contact EasyAsianWife by clicking here.