• Authors
  • worldwarwalther

worldwarwalther

Hey guys and gals it's me WorldWarWalther and I am back! I am very sorry for not writing for so long. Although I had just finished highschool and had a very long time until college started I was not able to write. The reason for this was something very simple: my laptop crashed. Sadly there was no way I could have gotten my new one faster. For those that are happy now because they think chapter six will be coming out soon: you will be very dissapointed. While I was rendered unable to continue my writing I had a long time to think about the Shaman Chronicles. And I realized that I couldn't continue writing it as I used to. Although Jarko and Thorus and everyone else have been the product of my hard tiping I realized that I made a huge mistake one I really regret. When I started writing I just had a very rudimentary idea of how the story would look like. But the good feedback from you let me keep writing and I AM thankful for that. As I kept writing I rushed certain events in the story. I just improvised having no basic storyline. Adding to that I never read my own work. I just wrote. The product of my inexperience with writing and eagerness to do it are the 5 existing Chapters of the Shaman Chronicles. And I hate to say it but I am not pleased with what I've done.

I had a lot of time to think about it and I made my decision I will not continue the Shaman Chronicles for now. Some of you have already pointed out what I just said and for me it is the right decision to draw the line here. I will re-read all the chapters and re write it after I've written the next story I have planned. I don't know when I will publsih this one and I don't know how long it will take me to re-write the Shaman Chronicles. But I hope you will be patient with me. If you're very desperate you can ask JC if he'll continue it but I don't realyy think it's worth his time.
Right now I don't have much time myself because college started around one month ago and I really want this degree. Sadly, writing wouldn't earn me enough to live from it.
Anyway I will try to make the next story paced and well written enough for myself so I can upload it on here. I know you probably wanna know but I won't tell you what kind of story it'll be. Just stay tuned!
If you have questions I haven't answered just write them here in the comments. I won't look often but I'll try!


Sincerely WWW


P.S. I am still looking for some editors ;-)

P.P.S. A Good friend of mine recently saw someone reading the Shaman Chronicles around my hometown. So greatings to all people from Leipzig!

Location

Germany

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
60Followers
2Following
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

None I Know Of Yet

Contact Author

Contact worldwarwalther by clicking here.