• Authors
  • EmilyBlessed

EmilyBlessed

I guess my tastes are evolving after being here for so long.

Some days, I'm looking for an erotic partner who wants to take a young woman under his or her wing and nurture her, teach her, possess her and be pleased by her. An owner to possess me totally, inside and outside of bed. Someone I can never say no to, who can take me in hand and control me completely, make me dependent on him/her, remake my identity and train me to fulfill his or her dirtiest, naughtiest fantasies.

Other days, I fantasize about being a naughty libertine living out her sexual fantasies. Having an open marriage. Being shared by multiple partners. Sleeping with different men and women. Joining another couple on their journey.

I chat, rather than roleplay. Since I know many people ask, I am from eastern Canada. I'm 29 years old, 5'4" and 115lb, have pale skin with some freckles, long-ish chestnut hair, brown eyes, and I am pretty slim but with wide hips and a round bum, B-cup breasts.

Please have a profile filled out so I can learn more about you. I really enjoy it when my partner starts a conversation by letting me know they understand what I wrote in my bio. In other words, say more than "Hi!" or "How are you tonight?" I get hundreds of identical messages like that and they don't tell me anything about the person messaging me.

P.S. Men, you have no idea how clichéd your come-ons can be. Every time I connect, I get at least 20 "why are you blessed?", "which one are you in the mood for today?" or "intriguing profile". I want to hear something new!

Location

Canada

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
68Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact EmilyBlessed by clicking here.