• Authors
  • depraved61bimale

depraved61bimale

65 bi married male. Open to most all kinks and scenes except blood, scat and puke. non-judgemental here and always up for a conversation or more. I enjoy taking others into the depths of their needs, cravings and perversions. It's all good with me. life is short, go ahead and submit to your deepest cravings, the ones that make you wake up in a cold sweat at night, wishing you could follow through with them. Just a few things here. Please have a profile. How can I chat with someone that I know nothing about. I also don't use text speech. I've been chatting on line since AOL 2.0 and have found that the mind is the most sexual organ of the body. Use that mind to be able to construct a coherent sentence and we will get along fine. I don't care if you are gay, straight, bi, transgendered, old or young. it's all good with me.

I'll keep adding to this as I go along :) I'm an older bisexual Male who enjoys pleasure anywhere I may find it. Love playing in bookstores, theatres and group scenes when I get the chance and absolutely love those gurls with something extra and a depraved mind :) Kinky mom's and dad's, thinking of crossing that line? talk with me about it and we'll see what corrupting influences we can come up with. sometimes all that is needed is a fresh eye and a little nudge :) Daddy's girls and boi's who want to be initiated and groomed into the depths of perversion also welcome :)

The darker and more depraved corners of the net, is what I seek. My only limits are scat, blood and puke...My needs are constant and ever expanding. I've done my share in real life and always looking to expand and explore. relax, let yourself go, it is why you are here. I am nonjudgemental on your kinks no matter what they may be.

Mmmmm . the moans from the darkness of the soul as the mind corrupts and draws you into the depths of depravity....This place has addicted me to the sub-basements of perversion, where the moans from the tortured souls who constantly seek their fix, are the loudest, the most depraved. You know who you are, You know your addictions it's ok to take a deep breath and admit it to yourself. go ahead and say hello.

Location

connecticut

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
18Followers
16Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Age

70

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Bookstores, Theatres, Groups, Submission

Contact Member

Contact depraved61bimale by clicking here.