• Authors
  • Lacewound

Lacewound

~ Weirdly Wired Wanton Woman ~

THE GOOD
Roleplays. Writing partners with a passion for characters, dynamics and settings you didn't see in porn like a hundred times. Women, girls and anyone else that's good at pretending to be any of those two.
Story twists on the dominant/submissive roles, because I'm a switch and I'm always looking for new takes on those. Physical confrontations such as erotic wrestling and catfighting can be pretty damn interesting - just take my word on that.
Clothes. All sorts of alternative punk rock looks, as well as all things nerd-y and geek-y. Dyed hair.

~

THE BAD
Unimaginative cybering. Inquiries about tits or ass size because everything has to come down to two persons trying to have sex with a keyboard.
Overly sexualized visuals filled with tanned naked girls hanging around a pool, high heels and schoolgirls in laughable miniskirts. I don't judge but that kind of porn just has no grip on me.
Overplayed scenarios and basically everything that revolves around incest and family members. Impersonating real life persons.
Text speak and sentences built on like three words each.
And of course ghosting - because fuck it.

~

THE FREAK
Peculiar attraction for high, thigh-high socks of all colors and sorts because they look terrific. An even more peculiar foot fetish agenda about aforementioned socks. Yeah - the sweaty ones especially but it's not that fetishes exist in a vacuum and they won't hold a story on their own.
All sorts of truly imaginative scenarios that derive from fiction - so if you saw that in an hentai I will probably enjoy that. Videogames, comics, books and movies doing wonders for a creative mind.
The dark and the perverted. Grotesque creatures - from tentacles to spiders - framed in an interesting story concept.
Futanari and fictional amount of semen because it's fucking fantasy so embrace your wild side.

~

You read this far, you have my thanks.

Location

Europe

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
36Followers
92Following

More About Me

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Surprise Surprise

Contact Member

Contact Lacewound by clicking here.