MissTiff89

I have had a pretty privileged life. I was a professional child model from the time I was very small until about age 13-14, when my parents decided it wasn't a good environment.Unfortunately, the damage seemed to be done. I learned to use my looks at such an early age to get what I want, and I wasn't always the nicest girl.

In high school, my best friend Brianna and I were more like rivals, constantly in a power struggle while causing all kinds of trouble along the way. From shoplifting to spreading rumors about students, teachers,and parents, as well as just being plain mean to girls who weren't as cute. Such a shame that no one was around to teach me a lesson- but that's what fantasies are for ;)

Since then I've done some growing up, I work two jobs- one at a high end boutique, and the other at a business office. I make good money and hope to eventually leave the boutique to move into management at my office. I'm currently with the love of my life and can't imagine being with anyone else, and yes he knows that I go on here :)

Location

LA

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
8Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact MissTiff89 by clicking here.