rfdsarah39

Please. Read my whole profile. It'll give you some hints as to why I might talk to you, and why I might not. and please, talk to me in public first. and please don't PM me hardcore pics first thing either. It's rude.

I can't beleive I have to repeat that. Please. Do not send me hardcore porn. I wont open it if I have not told you I would like to receive any link in the first place. And NO, you are not special and get a special pass. I block people who think like that.

To see me on the street or in every day life, you'd just see your every day blonde, nearing 50. Oops, just past that now. Well, if you saw me, because really, women in America kind of disappear after 35 it seems.
get to know me a little as a person and you'll learn something.

I am a 51 year old bisexual female switch in a long term poly relationship with 3 people I love and who love each other. No, sorry, we aren't looking to add another.

I'm an avid gardener, beach bunny, and water baby, love to go clubbing and dancing with friends. Bit of an exhibitionist in real life, with a long term fascination with latex fetish wear. Kink is not all of who I am. If you think of me and treat me as a real person, we likely can become friends! :)

Just to be clear. I am NOT into Family play, nor am I into age play. Please don't ask. EWWWW Just No.

Gentlemen, please understand, I am not a fan of canned fantasy where you plug me in as just a warm body. Don't. Please. You will not enjoy my response. Again, I'm a real person with real feelings and thoughts. Treat me like a real person, not a fleshlight and we will get along. We may not play, but we will get along better that way. My rules.

Please understand. I'm a strict believer in informed consent. That requires honesty and open communication.

Please, fill in your profile if you have not because I'm not interested in talking to people who can't take the time to even bother.
Here is the link.

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/user/profile

If we used to talk on sexchat123.com say hi and remind me who you are

Location

Pacific NW

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
21Followers
113Following
4My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

51

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Gardening, Going To The Beach In Any Weath, Swimming, Clubbing, Dancing, Reading, Cooking With My Crock Pot

Fetishes

Latex Fetish Wear, Heavy Rubber, Bondage, Rope And Rope Suspension, Total Encasement, Vacuum Beds, Kinky Intelligent People, Sensory Deprivation, Orgasm Denial, Breath Play, Medical Play, Ds, Toys, Sensual Chatting Without A Rush, Taking Our Time, Not Rushing

Contact Member

Contact rfdsarah39 by clicking here.