Reader Profile image
userpic of desertrain

desertrain

I enjoy chatting with articulate, intelligent, well-read people who possess at least some level of awareness and openness. I love to talk about many things, from deep, insightful, and spiritual topics to random shit like pizza toppings. Eroticism and sex, of course, in between.

I love to read, travel, and enter into altered states of consciousness to explore mind. Intelligence and a good sense of humor are my main turn-ons. Not really into RP but may go along with it if it's enticing.

I am a sucker for romance and dirty talk, but I don't take this place too seriously so if you're looking to find love or anything beyond here, please spare me.

Oh and i really dislike people who are rude.

PLEASE NOTE that i DO NOT WANT to receive pictures of your flower or dingdong without my approval, which i probably wouldn't give anyway. also i am NOT into breastfeeding, animals, incest, scat, and extremely violent sub/dom etc.. I like the power dynamics to be relatively equal, it can go back and forth, and things can get very hot and naughty but mutual respect and is always a must...

Location

Earth

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Favorites