• Authors
  • SouthMSChurchGirl

SouthMSChurchGirl

Its been awhile, but I finally figured to update my profile. I know most of you don't take the time to do this, but I suggest you do because I would rather talk to someone with a complete profile rather than just a few words, or when you see blank, blank, blank down the road.

A little bit about me I got married just over a year ago to a sweet and caring man, who does by the way satisfy. He works in the oil field, so he stays gone two weeks at the time. However, he mentioned to me about three months ago to check out this website, and I fell in love with it because its a way for me to escape and explore my sexuality.

I teach online, and I love it. I'm very submissive. I have also recently been interested in trying to be with another woman. My husband told me him and his sister learned how to kiss from each other, and I think she is very beautiful. My husband says we have the same body types. LOL.

Update as of 6/18/2017- This weekend I had an incredible night of passion and sex with my best friend of 4 years. She was an amazing lover, and I hope to bring her home to enjoy with my husband soon.

I also love to role-play with men and women. I enjoy people that can write out complete sentences. It makes the conversation go better, A few kinks I enjoy are blackmail, Swinging, 3somes, BDSM, compromising situations, older men, just to name a few. I don't see color either.

If you see me online, and you like my profile then send me a line or two.

Location

MS

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
17Followers
1Following

More About Me

Age

36

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Movies, Shopping, Trying New Foods, Traveling, Sec Football, Sec Basketball, Sec Baseball

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact SouthMSChurchGirl by clicking here.