• Authors
  • varun79

varun79

I am 43yr married guy from India . Am typically looking for mature/married/divorced women to chat and share openly without any inhibitions. In the real life we rarely get to express ourselves that well, but i believe in the online world where we are anonymous, we can take the liberty to be our true self. No one to judge and no hard feelings. If something doesn't work, there is always something else to look up to.
If am chatting with someone, i do make sure to give her the full attention she deserves and rarely do chat with multiple people at same time. If there is a good chemistry , i would love to explore and discover more of each other, one step at a time, not to be rushed, just go with the flow.
Am not much of fan of short role plays, but love to chat and enjoy a long term role. Especially the kinky feeling of cheating ,and flirting with another married woman is such a big turn on for me.
For those who may be curious, i am happily married and love and respect my wife , but there are some kinky ideas to be explored and best enjoyed with another like minded partner.

Pls feel free to PM me and we could explore the virtual world together.
Though i prefer mature women, doesnt mean i dont have a liking for younger women, especially those that love being with a mature man. Love to be taken care of and pampered.
i love women who are open minded, respect the view /perspective of the other person, and above all able to express themselves very well. When words are the only thing you have here, we should make the best use of it. SMS speak and too many abbreviations in chat are not appreciated. If someone doesnt make an effort to type a few more alphabets it means, she is not genuinely interested in the chat itself.
My limits are very few , and except blood, forced, violence, close family incest , everything is fine.
https://dirtycode.io/DB9SI

Location

India

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
16Followers

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Movies, DIY, Long Drives, Cooking, Music

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Cheating, Kinky Foreplay, Mature, Sniffing, Face Sitting, Anal Rimming

Contact Author

Contact varun79 by clicking here.